Studies have shown a dramatic decrease in injuries, illnesses, lost work time and insurance premiums after implementation of an effective safety and health program.
Compliance Centre offers services designed to address the technical, mechanical and administrative aspects of environmental, safety and health management for industrial, manufacturing and related facilities.
Compliance Centre offers several delivery methods for our services:
1. Gap Analysis- addresses risks and/or regulatory "gaps" that might exist in current written policies, physical conditions, training curriculum and record keeping
2. Project Management- specific projects such as audits, training courses, policy development, environmental permitting, etc. are performed as needed.
3. Risk Management System (RMS)- a customized package of services designed to cost-effectively address client needs. Compliance Centre becomes your virtual ES&H Department when our professionals conduct risk analysis, define regulatory requirements, develop policies, provide training and perform audits.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
Audits and Assessments
- ISO 14001 EMS
- OSHA & EPA
- PPE & Job Hazard
Monitoring & Sampling
- Indoor Air Quality
- Noise Exposure
- Soil & Groundwater
Permitting & Reporting
- Air Emissions
- Safe Operating Procedures
- DOT Haz Mat Transportation
- First Aid/CPR
- OSHA General Industry, 30 hr & 10 hr